Many Inventors trying to give their InventHelp Product Development ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of this reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to file a patent good an insurance policy you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of providers not trying to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they perform quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or inventhelp new inventions sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.