Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some for the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good a perception you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full-line of services not wanting to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and grosirkaosdistrojogql.pacificpeonies.com video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and healthylunchideas5yy.basinperlite.com also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not require to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as it can.